We'll start with releases. We were able to put out 3:
- Night of the Barrel a quick game of a party filled night gone horribly wrong.
- Dead Teenager RPG a slasher/survival horror role-playing game.
- The Afflictionist a playbook for the Dungeon World game.
2014's Highlights include:
- Getting all my 50+ page games available as Print on Demand.
- Selling my first print book overseas.
- Getting a review in Knights of the Dinner Table Magazine.
- Winning a game design contest with Night of the Barrel.
- My first game giveaway.
- Having 5 copies of Dead Teenager RPG signed by horror movie celebrities all donated for auction to the Scares The Care charity.
2014's Not-So-Good News
- I had to kill a few game projects because they just weren't as "great" as they first seemed. R.I.P. Last Laugh.
Overall, it was a pretty great year. I hope it was a good one for you all too.